DRAMATURG, UTAH SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL, CEDAR CITY, UT
- Dramaturg for at least three productions a season.
- Give lectures at Camp Shakespeare.
SEMINAR DIRECTOR, UTAH SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL, CEDAR CITY, UT
- Lead audience talk-backs following every show.
DRAMATURGY RESIDENT, OREGON SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL, ASHLAND, OR
- Assist dramaturg Alan Armstrong on Joseph Haj’s Pericles.
- Act as dramaturg for World Premiere reading of “A Dream of Red Pavilions.”
- Conduct Research for next seasons and arrange into presentation for Casting.
- Perform administrative duties in the literary office, such as script organization, etc.
- Perform other literary and dramaturgical duties, as assigned by Dr. Lue Douthit.
RESIDENT DRAMATURG, LEAN & HUNGRY THEATER, WASHINGTON DC
- Serving as production dramaturg for all shows in a season.
- Compiling “Listening Guides” to be packaged along with recorded shows for students.
- Writing adaptations of Shakespeare plays and other literature for radio.
DRAMATURGICAL INTERN, FOLGER SHAKESPEARE LIBRARY, WASHINGTON DC
- Assisted Resident Dramaturg, Michele Osherow, with all aspects of production dramaturgy.
RESIDENT DRAMATURG, EMPTY CHAIR THEATER COMPANY, WASHINGTON DC
- Manage scripts and cuts for productions
- Aid the interns with production dramaturgy
- Act as the production dramaturg for one play a seas
LITERARY INTERN, RED BULL THEATER, NEW YORK, NEW YORK
- Managed, organized, and read to make selections for the 2nd Annual Short New Plays Festival •
- Vet possible plays for upcoming seasons
- Engaged in discussions with the Artistic Director
- Compiled grant packages
- General office duties
LITERARY INTERN, THE SHAKESPEARE SOCIETY, NEW YORK, NEW YORK
- Conducted and compiled research for Hamlet staged reading
- Researched venues for upcoming events
- General office and ticketing duties
DRAMATURGICAL INTERN, CITY THEATER, PITTSBURGH, PA
- Worked on the world premiere of “Sam Bendrix at the Bon Soir” •
- Compiled research
- Wrote dramaturgical blog entries for the City Theater blog
COUNSELOR, EMPTY CHAIR THEATRE CAMP, ARLINGTON, VA
- Ran workshops for students on theater techniques, heightened language and history.
- Assisted in student productions of A Midsummer Night’s Dream (2013) and Julius Caesar (2014).
CO-STUDENT TEACHER, GHOST LIGHT FORUM, CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY
- Co-ran a weekly forum for the CMU Dramaturgs to discuss prevalent issues in the field and in the school
- Served as mentor to freshmen dramaturgs
PERSONAL ADMINISTRATOR, WASHINGTON, DC
- Aiding clients with technology, such as Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite, syncing devices, etc.
- Organize office spaces and implement systems for future organization.
- Conducted research for Dr. Steven Schlossman on female juvenile delinquency of the 1920s.
- Scanned and read from microfilm.
- Created a system for organizing case files.
EXHIBITS INTERN UNDER THE DIR. OF EXHIBITS, NATIONAL MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY, DC
- Researched texts and images for the upcoming Santeria and Recovering Voices exhibits
- Participated in problem-solving best ways to present these topics to the public
- Carried out survey of museum-goers about the impact of existing exhibits